Trekking mount Kerinci is a favorite outdoor activity for mountaineer. Mount Kerinci is an active volcano with an altitude of 3805 Masl and it is the highest volcano in Southeast Asia. The trek to reach the peak is around 7 Km and takes at least 2 days and 1 night to reach the summit and back down. The temperature in the campsite to the peak reaches a minimum of 4 – 5C in summer, and the average temperature reaches 10 – 15C.
- Trip with highly service and Equipment
- Hike to the summit of Mount Kerinci and descend to the resort
- Enjoy pristine night skies, sunsets, and sunrises on an active volcano
- Relax with an all-inclusive trip including transfers, Resort base on Twin bed, porters, food and drink during trip
- High equipment quality and safety, 3 Season tent (3 person/tent), Sleeping pad 1 by 1, Sleeping bag 1 by 1