Arrive at Minang Kabau International Airport in the morning at 9.00 am, Padang, you are welcomed by the team or driver and then you will be transferred to your homestay in Kerinci. Normally,it take about 8 hours to Kerinci.
In the morning after breakfast we begin to trek. It take about 6 - 8 hours depend on your level fitness to Campsite/Shelter III. We must stay and camping for a night at Campsite/shelter III.
Early morning at 04.00 Am, then we will start summit attack of Mount Kerinci(3.805M) for enjoying the spectacular sunrise, The beautiful landscape, taking picture on the top of the highest volcano of Sumatra. after that we back to campsite and get ready go down back to homestay.
Dipagi hari kami akan mengajak anda ke Rawa Bento untuk menikmati landscape Gunung Kerinci menggunakan perahu setelah itu mengunjungi Bukit Khayangan yang berada di Sungai Penuh dari Bukit Khayangan kita dapat melihat lembah Kerinci dari ketinggian, setelah itu kami akan mengajak anda mungunjungi bangunan yang bersejarah yaitu Masjid Agung di Sungai Penuh jika memiliki banyak waktu kita akan menyempatkan untuk berwisata di Sungai Penuh dan berkuliner jajanan makanan kecil.
Arrived at the homestay we get a rest for a while and take shower,refresh and have meals before night driving to Padang airport. Arrive at Padang airport on the following morning.
Arrive at Padang airport on the following morning, catch up with early flight to your onwards flight. End Trip
- Transportation & Pick up service at Padang airport return
- All transportation to destination
- Homestay base share (twin/triple) bed
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Mineral water
- Coffee & Tea
- Camping Equipment (tent max 3 person, cooking set, matress)
- Mountain Porter(brings camping equipment)
- Sleeping bag By request
- First Aid
- Mountain Guide
- National Park entrance permit
- Sertificate (summiter)
- Insurance During Trip
- Documentation (Photos and Cinematic Video)
- Flight Ticket
- All meals not indicated
- Tips for guide and porters
- All expenses of a personal nature
- Personal Porter
Term & Condition
- We must have good physical condition when climbing Mt. Kerinci.
- The departure schedule is determined by your own.
- For those who have special diseases such as asthma, hypertension, diabetes, Epilepsy we recommend consulting a doctor first and show medical check to us.
- You must bring 2 copies of ID (KTP / SIM / Passport).
Our Responsible :Kerinci Paradise will provide best services for our client, but as a trekking organizer and all agents are not responsible and cannot be prosecuted if :
- Something happened beyond our control both subjectively (ourselves) and objectively (From Nature)
- Kerinci Paradise if cancel your trip because of due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, landslide, road blockage, flood, Political unrest, eruption. we will provide alternative trip. If would not interest to do alternative trip we will make a refund as cancellation of the trek behalf of the client.
- Personal items such as money, jewelry, electronics for any reason.
You Must Bring :Equipment:
- Carrier/Backpack + Rain Cover
- Mountain Jacket (waterproof/windproof)
- Trekking shoes (Recommend hiking boot)
- Extra clothes (T-Shirt, stocking, pants)
- Cap Gear
- Water blader
- personal medicine
- Wipes Tissue
- Trass bag
- Trekking pole
Frequently asked Questions
Mount Kerinci is a Chalengging or a moderately difficult trekking route. So any fit person can do this trek, even if you do not have any previous experience. You should be aware of what to expect and mentally prepare for it. Then, as long as you will to, you can.
On average, you walk about 6 - 8 hours per day.
The unused gears can be left at the homestay but can't be left in the bedroom. The receptionist will safe our gears as long as we are mountaineering.
Extra charge of a porter IDR 300K / day with max weight of 15 Kg.