Whether you’re traveling with your friends, family or colleagues, Private Trips are a great way to see the world. Your pace, your style, and best of all, your people.
Don’t wait! Contact us now to ensure the best pricing and the widest date selection.
Trekking mount Kerinci is a favorite outdoor activity for mountaineer. Mount Kerinci is an active volcano with an altitude of 3805 Masl and it is the highest volcano in Southeast Asia. The trek to reach the peak is around 12 Km and takes at least 2 days and 1 night to reach the summit and back down. The temperature in the campsite to the peak reaches a minimum of 4 – 50C in summer, and the average temperature reaches 10 – 150C.
Mount Kerinci Map
Arrive at Minang Kabau International Airport in the morning at 9.00 am, Padang, you are welcomed by the team or driver and then you will be transferred to your homestay in Kerinci. Normally,it take about 8 hours to Kerinci.
In the morning after breakfast we begin to trek. It take about 6 - 8 hours depend on your level fitness to Campsite/Shelter III. We must stay and camping for a night at Campsite/shelter III.
Early morning at 04.00 Am, then we will start summit attack of Mount Kerinci(3.805M) for enjoying the spectacular sunrise, The beautiful landscape, taking picture on the top of the highest volcano of Sumatra. after that we back to campsite and get ready go down back to homestay.
arrived at the homestay we get a rest for a while and take shower,refresh and have meals before night driving to Padang airport. Arrive at Padang airport on the following morning.
Arrive at Padang airport on the following morning, catch up with early flight to your onwards flight. End Trip
*recommended for extra 1 days for sight seeing tour in Padang , will be change follow your flight schedule, also possible to island Hopping or city tour in Padang
- Transportation & Pick up service at Padang airport return
- Homestay base share (twin/triple) bed
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Mineral water
- Coffee & Tea
- Camping Equipment (tent max 3 person, cooking set, matress)
- Mountain Porter(brings camping equipment)
- Sleeping bag By request
- First Aid
- Mountain Guide
- National Park entrance permit
- Sertificate (summiter)
- Insurance During Trip
- Documentation (Photos and Cinematic Video)
- Flight Ticket
- All meals not indicated
- Tips for guide and porters
- All expenses of a personal nature
- Personal Porter
Term & Condition
- We must have good physical condition when climbing Mt. Kerinci.
- The departure schedule is determined by your own
- For those who have special diseases such as asthma, hypertension, diabetes, Epilepsy we recommend consulting a doctor first and show medical check to us.
- You must bring 2 copies of ID (KTP / SIM / Passport).
Our Responsible :Kerinci Paradise will provide best services for our client, but as a trekking organizer and all agents are not responsible and cannot be prosecuted if:
- Something happened beyond our control both subjectively (ourselves) and objectively (From Nature)
- Lose something or damage, baggage delays by airlines, hotels and other transportation.
- All force majeure events (beyond our will) such as: Natural disasters (earthquakes, vulcanic activities, landslides, floods etc.), wars, riots, rebellions, riots, strikes, epidemics (epidemics), and sudden closure of paths arrived..
- Personal items such as money, jewelry, electronics for any reason.
You Must Bring :Equipment:
- Carrier/Backpack + Rain Cover
- Mountain Jacket (waterproof/windproof)
- Trekking shoes (Recommend hiking boot)
- Extra clothes (T-Shirt, stocking, pants)
- Cap Gear
- Water blader
- personal medicine
- Wipes Tissue
- Trass bag
- Trekking pole
Frequently asked Questions
Mount Kerinci is a Chalengging or a moderately difficult trekking route. So any fit person can do this trek, even if you do not have any previous experience. You should be aware of what to expect and mentally prepare for it. Then, as long as you will to, you can.
On average, you walk about 6 - 8 hours per day.
The unused gears can be left at the homestay but can't be left in the bedroom. The receptionist will safe our gears as long as we are mountaineering.
We may bring drone but it will be charged by National Park Officials.
Mount Kerinci is natural. If you want to go to toilet you must find a safe place and disturb no others.
Extra charge of a porter IDR 300K / day with max weight of 15 Kg.
it take about 2 hours from campsite / shelter 3.
Kerinci volcano eruptions: 1838, 1842, 1874(?), 1878, 1908-09, 1921, 1923, 1936, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1952, 1960, 1963, 1964, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969-70, 1971(?), 1990, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2001-02, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2016Sumber :https://www.volcanodiscovery.com
Mount Kerinci is an active volcano. At 9 am the smoke will rise along with the wind from east to west. Therefore, make sure no one at the top before at 9 am.