See more of Mount Kerinci on this all-inclusive 2-day hike. After a night in a homestay, climb from Kersik Tuo at (1,800 meters) to the Campsite Sherter 3 at (3,349 meters) and camp for the night. Then scale the summit at (3,805 meters), descend to Homestay (1,600 meters) and rest. Finally, one day trip to Lake Kaco.
- Hike to the summit of Mount Kerinci and descend to the Homestay
- Enjoy pristine night skies, sunsets, and sunrises on an active volcano
- Begin your one day trip to the Lake Kaco
- Relax with an all-inclusive tour including transfers, homestay, porters, food and drink
Arrive at Minang Kabau International Airport in the morning at 9.00 am, Padang, you are welcomed by the team or driver and then you will be transferred to your homestay in Kerinci. Normally,it take about 8 hours to Kerinci.
In the morning after breakfast we begin to trek. It take about 6 – 8 hours depend on your level fitness to Campsite/Shelter III. We must stay and camping for a night at Campsite/shelter III.
Early morning at 04.00 Am, then we will start summit attack of Mount Kerinci(3.805M) for enjoying the spectacular sunrise, The beautiful landscape, taking picture on the top of the highest volcano of Sumatra. after that we back to campsite and get ready go down back to homestay.
In the early morning after breakfast we begin to trek. It take about 3 hours with local transport and then hike take about 3 hours to the lake for enjoy Lake Kaco landscape, swim, taking the picture and then get ready back to homestay.
Arrived at the homestay we get a rest for a while and take shower,refresh and have meals before night driving to Padang airport. Arrive at Padang airport on the following morning.
Arrive at Padang airport on the following morning, catch up with early flight to your onwards flight. End Trip
Trek & Trip Include
- Trek Include
- All transportation to destination
- Homestay base share (twin/triple) bed
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Mineral water
- Coffee & Tea
- Camping Equipment (tent max 3 person, cooking set, matress)
- Mountain Porter(brings camping equipment)
- Sleeping bag By request
- First Aid
- Mountain Guide
- National Park entrance permit
- Sertificate (summiter)
- Insurance During Trip
- Documentation (Photos and Cinematic Video)
Trek & Trip Exclude
- All meals not indicated
- Tips for guide and porters
- All expenses of a personal nature
- Personal Porter
Term & Condition
- We must have good physical condition when climbing Mt. Kerinci.
- The departure schedule is base by date availablity (please check overview).
- Partisipan sah mengikuti Open Trip apabila telah membayar down payment 40%, dan pelunasan 3 Hari sebelum jadwal.
- Kami menerima pembayaran hanya dalam bentuk IDR (Indonesia Rupiah).
- Apabila minimal partisipan tidak mencukupi Open Trip kami batalkan atau Open Trip berjalan tetapi harga akan kami berlakukan sesuai harga privete trip.
- For those who have special diseases such as asthma, hypertension, diabetes, Epilepsy we recommend consulting a doctor first and show medical check to us.
- You must bring 2 copies of ID (KTP / SIM / Passport).
Our Responsible :
Kerinci Paradise will provide best services for our client, but as a trekking organizer and all agents are not responsible and cannot be prosecuted if :
- Something happened beyond our control both subjectively (ourselves) and objectively (From Nature)
- Kerinci Paradise if cancel your trip because of due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, landslide, road blockage, flood, Political unrest, eruption. we will provide alternative trip. If would not interest to do alternative trip we will make a refund as cancellation of the trek behalf of the client.
- Personal items such as money, jewelry, electronics for any reason.
You Must Bring :
- Carrier/Backpack + Rain Cover 35L
- Mountain Jacket (waterproof/windproof)
- Trekking shoes (Recommend hiking boot)
- Extra clothes (T-Shirt, stocking, pants)
- Cap Gear
- Water blader
- personal medicine
- Wipes Tissue
- Trass bag
- Trekking pole
Frequently asked Questions
Mount Kerinci is a Chalengging or a moderately difficult trekking route. So any fit person can do this trek, even if you do not have any previous experience. You should be aware of what to expect and mentally prepare for it. Then, as long as you will to, you can.
On average, you walk about 6 – 8 hours per day.
The unused gears can be left at the homestay but can’t be left in the bedroom. The receptionist will safe our gears as long as we are mountaineering
Mount Kerinci is natural. If you want to go to toilet you must find a some place and disturb no others.