Mount Kerinci Trekking – Whether you’re traveling with your friends, family or colleagues, Private Trips are a great way to see the world. Your pace, your style, and best of all, your people.
Mount Kerinci Trekking is a favorite outdoor activity for mountaineer. Mount Kerinci is an active volcano at 3805 Masl and it is the highest volcano in Southeast Asia.
Trekking to reach the peak is around 7Km. So that to reach the summit and back down takes at least 2D/1N.
The temperature in the campsite to the peak reaches a minimum of 40C – 50C in summer, and the average temperature reaches 100C – 150C.
Don’t wait! Contact us now to ensure the best pricing and the widest date selection.
• Arrival in Padang & transfer to Kerinci at 08.00 Am
• Arrival in Kerinci & check in Homestay
• Proceed to obtain health certificate at nearby clinic
• Dinner and stay at Homestay
• Breakfast at 07.00 am at Homestay
• Depart at 08.00 am to Trail Head (1800m asl). It takes approximately 30 minutes by local vehicle
• Start walking to Shelter 1 (2505m). It takes app. 3 hours
• Lunch break in Shelter 1
• Start trekking to Shelter 3 (app. 4 hours)
• Dinner at Shelter 3 basecamp
• Stay overnight in tent in Shelter 3 (3349m asl)
• Trekkers have to wake up at 03.00 Am
• Light breakfast before Summit attack
• Summit attack (app. 2 hours walk) then going back to Shelter 3 (app. 1.5 h)
• Early Lunch at Shelter 3
• Descending to Homestay (app. 6 hours)
• Coffee Break at Shelter 1
• Descend to Trail Head
• Dinner and stay in Homestay in Kersik Tuo
• Transfer out to Minang Kabau International Airport or Next Destination after breakfast
• Arrival in Padang at 06.00 Pm
• End of service