Trekking mount Kerinci is a favorite outdoor activity for mountaineer. Mount Kerinci is an active volcano with an altitude of 3,805 Masl/12,483 ft and it is the highest volcano in Southeast Asia. Mount Kerinci a stratovolcano located in (Kerinci Kerinci Seblat National Park UNESCO Word Heritage Site), Jambi, Indonesia and one of Sumatra’s most active. On clear days the summit offers fantastic views of Danau Gunung Tujuh and the surrounding valleys and mountains.
The trek to reach the peak is around 7 Km and takes at least 2 days and 1 night to reach the summit and back down. The temperature in the campsite to the peak reaches a minimum of 4 – 5C in summer, and the average temperature reaches 10 – 15C.
As a local Trekking Operator we always try to create new innovations
of Kerinci adventure business. With years of experience, Kerinci Paradise took the initiative to design a trekking package with premium standard that has not been provided by local operators before.
We recommend this trip package for climbers who want a trip with the best service and unforgettable. This trip is also suitable for beginners, even for climbers aged 50 years and over.
- Trip with highly service and Equipment
- Hike to the summit of Mount Kerinci and descend to the resort/hotel
- Enjoy pristine night skies, sunsets, and sunrises on an active volcano
- Relax with an all-inclusive trip including transfers, Resort/hotel base on double bed, Expert Team Support, food and drink during trip
- High equipment quality and safety, 3 Season tent (max 3 person/tent), Sleeping pad 1 by 1, Sleeping bag 1 by 1
Amazing Kerinci : Premium Trip MT. Kerinci cost is AFFORDABLE with a full guiding trip and PREMIUM service.
We understand the value of your money and give the most economist price with the best service.