Package Gunung Kerinci – Mount Kerinci (also known as Gunung Kerinci), standing at 3805m, is the highest volcano in Indonesia and the highest peak in Sumatra. It is surrounded by the lush forest of Kerinci Seblat National Park, home to the endangered species of Sumatran Tiger Sumatran Rhinoceros. The area around Kerinci has 15 lakes, of which the highest and most beautiful is Danau Gunung Tujuh. The name “Danau Gunung Tujuh” is translated as “Seven Mountains Lake”- a seeming reference to the seven peaks forming the forested rim. At an impressive height of 1950m, it is the highest caldera in Southeast Asia. Experience a tranquil night camping in the mountains where you can gaze endlessly at the stars-filled night sky. There is also an opportunity to experience the local villager’s life by staying in a homestay before and after the climb. You will get to experience their daily routine in the village, where the farmers harvest cabbages and potatoes and the carefree children catch eels from the padi fields.
- Mountain Guide (License of Indonesian Mountain Guide Association)
- National Park entrance permit
- All transportation during trip
- Accommodation at Guesthouse mentioned in the itinerary based Twin/triple Share
- Pick up & drop off at Padang airport (up to 4 people using private transportation)